Uninterruptible Power Supply is typically used to protect hardware such as computers, data centers, telecommunication equipment or other electrical equipment where an unexpected power disruption could cause injuries, fatalities, serious business disruption or data loss. UPS units range in size from units designed to protect a single computer without a video monitor (around 200 volt-ampere rating) to large units powering entire data centers or buildings.
Advantages for UPS:
1. Long survives life: ultra particle composite silicate solution is neutral, not corrode plates inside the battery, survive life is up to 20years standby use.
2. It will not generate gas in use, the electrolyte is neutral, so it can reduce environmental pollution. The engine room need no ventilation, explosion-proof, the floor need no acid proof pipeline need not to buried specially, thereby reducing the total cost of the enterprise investment.
3. Temperature range is wide: It can work normally between -40℃ to 70℃. Battery room without temperature control, without air conditioning, can save a lot of energy
4. Low self discharge, the backup capacity is still more than 80% after two years. In case of sudden disaster, the battery is still not heating, no explosion, and rapid recovery, to ensure the normal operation of equipment
5. No Charge-Discharge memory
6. The waste electrolyte is neutral, no pollution to the environment, can be used as organic fertilizer
7. The real maintenance free, no need to arrange regular charge/discharge